<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2326202033204280021?origin\x3dhttp://anewchapterfor-anordinarygirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Kawaii Onigiri Pictures, Images and Photos
Monday, June 15, 2009 Y 6/15/2009 10:07:00 PM


Hi Friends ,

Let Me Tell You What's Happening To Me Today , Firstly At Mid-morning My Mum And I Went To That Lame Woodlands Town Centre Buy Ehh ... Bedsheets And Ect . You Know Actually I Dun Wan To Go Because There So Boring , No Air-con Just Like Bullshty . But I Have To Go ... Haiis Sian Wor .

After We Went About 2 Hours Then Came Back , Around 2.25P.M. I Started To On My Computer Because My Computer Dam Slow Sia ... Wait Awhile Let me Finish This .

Today i BROUGHT Teenage Magazine (July) Yay !! See ..

Cool Right ?? You Know what ? Inside That Magazine Got Claudia And Michelle Picture Leh Pro Hor ?

Thirdly I Tell You This 没风度的人 Called Jia Jie . He Post The Maple Quiz Ma Then I Saw It Play Play Lor Who Knows I Got 100% All Correct Then I Write : Thank You Thank You Ehh The Person Who Play The Quiz Is ... Forget Liao Lah . This Quiz Cheapo Easy :DD

Then Awhile Someone Post wtf la . hao lian nia . Wa Lao Is That Jia Jie But At Least Hor My Maple Level Pro Then Him And He Owns Me 175k Mesos For Buying That Stupid Wizard Wand . I Should Create A Hate List Better Put His Name On It Because He Called A Noob . He Then Noob Lor Maple Lose To Me :PPP

That's All for today bye :DDD

P.S. *** Homework***






Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cos' it's not yours.

Spammer and insulter will not be entertained.

If you hate me,
you can Click here.

Best viewed using Internet Explorer :)

ME.Yes.It's me.


WanWenN..

Turning 15 soon.

MapleStory.Audition. Cannonshooter , BabyStepsTTS ( Level 100) .
Bootes,

Hmmm , just SIAM off if you are not interested .

Thank you .
Oh yea , Please leave a tag at c-box too (:

And your profile~

Loves

My family , friends and that guy .

Wishes >.<


♥DSi (pink) [OWNED]

♥More 2/4'2011 gatherings.

♥NO ONE.

♥DEMON SLAYER.

♥Sony Vaio (pink) [OWNED]

♥ I WANT TO BE SMART.
♥'N' / 'O' LEVEL SCORE HIGH HIGH.

♥好想告诉你 告诉你我没有忘记
那天晚上满天星星 平行时空下的约定
再一次相遇我会紧紧抱著你

Chatting Sessions.

This is my tagboard.



Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: Angel_fey
Basecodes: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu